As a Certified Grief Recovery Specialist®, I provide programs for people who are ready to take steps needed to move forward from the pain that is associated with any of the 40+ losses we may experience in life.
What is the Grief Recovery Method?
The Grief Recovery Method will give you the tools you need to effectively recover from loss as well as an opportunity for personal healing. The program was developed by John W. James and Russell Friedman, who were themselves going through loss; so this is not just a theory, but also a method that has worked for millions of people continuously over the past 35 years.
What is Grief?
Grief is the normal and natural emotional reaction to loss or change of any kind.
Grief is the conflicting feelings caused by the end of or change in a familiar pattern of behavior.
There are over 40 potentially grief producing losses that we all experience in life. Here are just a few…
2. Loss of Safety
3. Loss of Trust
4. Change in Financial state
5. Change in Living Conditions
6. Change in Job Responsibilities
If you would like to see a list of the other grief producing life situations, you can check out: http://blog.griefrecoverymethod.com/blog/2013/03/over-40-life-experiences-you-might-have-cause-grief
1. Grief Recovery Method free consultation (15-30 minute)
2. Grief Recovery Method Support Group for Adults (8 weeks). We use the Grief Recovery Method Handbook.
Contact me for rates.
3. When Children Grieve: (6 week Group for caretakers, teachers, parents, etc…)
4. Grief Recovery Method One on one (7 weeks). We use the Grief Recovery Method Handbook.
5. Grief Recovery Education workshop/seminars: When Children Grieve, Grief Recovery for Adults, Listening and Responding Well.
More information coming soon. As you wait, please check out Sharee Fox, Grief Recovery Specialist on Facebook.